Child Care Teacher interview questions
They’ll be inquisitive, calm and have awesome communication skills. Look for candidates who have researched your organization and clearly know their stuff.
Top tip: Diversity is key for a thriving workplace. Keep an eye out for candidates from varying backgrounds and aim to eliminate bias from your hiring process.
Problem solving interview questions
- What’s your favorite thing about working with children?
- What’s your least favorite thing about working with children?
- What are your favorite age groups to work with?
- Describe a time you dealt with an unhappy parent.
- What’s the relationship between customer service and child care?
- How would you ensure new parents their baby will be safe and happy in your care?
- What does winning look like to you?
- How do you know if your teaching strategies work?
- How do you handle naughty children?
- What are your top five items for the classroom?
- What would you do if children were physically fighting?
- What does a day in the life look like for an infant in your classroom vs. a toddler?
- If you were leading a group activity, how would you encourage students to work as a team?