Client Relationship Manager interview questions
Your next team player will be a digital marketing campaign pro with strong communication skills and a customer-focused attitude. They’ll be strategic thinkers with expertise in KPI metrics and analytical systems, plus they’ll be up-to-date with market trends and familiar with your industry.
Top tip: Diversity is key for a thriving workplace. Keep an eye out for management and exec-level candidates from varying backgrounds and aim to eliminate bias from your hiring process.
Role-specific interview questions
- How would you ensure the sales team followed up with all leads in the marketing funnel.
- What are the top CRM you’ve used? Which features were most useful?
- How do you use performance metrics to ensure client relationship management is super efficient?
- How would you integrate the CRM with social networks?
- What marketing metrics are key to track and why?
- What’s the top way to get customer feedback?
Behavioral interview questions
- Describe a time you gained an important client’s trust. How did you win them over?
- What’s been your top marketing campaign highlight? What was your role and what did you learn?
- How do you build strong relationships with clients offline?
- Tell us about a time your team lost a client. What would you have done differently?
- How do you stay up-to-date with the latest marketing tech and trends?
Problem solving interview questions
- How would you decide on the best available CRM software?
- Which client-facing emails would you automate to improve workflows?
- How would you increase conversion rates via client relationship initiatives?