Data Entry Operator interview questions
Your future high-performer will have great attention to detail, confidentiality, accuracy and communication skills.
Top tip: Hire candidates you can grow with by making sure their personal career goals align with your company's mission.
Role-specific interview questions
- How would you rate your touch typing skills?
- How many words can you type per minute?
- How do you stay super accurate in your data entry?
- What are your top word-processing tools?
- What kind of tech is helpful in your job?
- How would you handle confidential info?
- How would you avoid data losses?
Behavioral interview questions
- Have you ever had to enter a large amount of data in a short period of time? How did you balance your accuracy vs. time scales?
- How do you prioritize docs to be digitized?
- How has your attention to detail helped you in the past?
- Tell us about a time you received awesome feedback on your work.
- What motivates you?
- Have you ever dealt with a difficult customer/coworker? What happened?
Start optimizing your recruiting process today.
Join the thousands of companies already hiring with Breezy HR.Start Interviewing Now