Executive Recruiter interview questions
Your future high-performer will be super experienced, thoughtful and share your company values. They’ll be great communicators, and will ask intelligent, inquisitive questions that show tenacity, curiosity, and empathy.
Top tip: Diversity is key for a thriving workplace. Keep an eye out for candidates from varying backgrounds and aim to eliminate bias from your hiring process.
Problem solving interview questions
- Tell us about your industry experience.
- Which are the hardest roles to fill and why?
- How do you structure a candidate search?
- Which are your favorite candidate sourcing methods?
- What have you found most challenging about sourcing in past roles?
- Which are your favorite tools for tracking and following up with candidates?
- What’s your interview game plan? How do you structure a great interview?
- What worked well in your hiring process in your last role? What didn’t work well? What would you change?
- How could we improve our current time to hire, cost per hire, and success rate?
- What are the most common challenges working with hiring managers?