Front Desk Rep interview questions
Your future high-performing Front Desk Representative will have awesome customer service skills, a problem-solving attitude and a cheery, pro attitude.
- Although some employers prefer a relevant degree for senior positions, it’s usually better to focus on experience and actual competencies over education.
- Hire candidates you can grow with by making sure their personal career goals align with your company's mission.
Problem solving interview questions
- How do you create a super welcoming waiting space for guests?
- If you’re on the phone with an important customer and another important customer walks in. What do you do?
- How would you cope if an employee is late for an appointment with a guest?
- How would you deal with multiple customer complaints?
Role-specific interview questions
- How do you define awesome customer service?
- How do you prioritize tasks?
- What is your POS systems experience?
- How do you calculate revpar?
- How did you accept and distribute deliveries in your previous job?
Behavioral interview questions
- Have you ever had a disagreement with your manager? What happened?
- Have you ever dealt with an angry customer?
- Have you ever dealt with a colleague who was at fault? What happened?
- Tell me about a time you had to make a decision solo. How did you handle it?