HR Assistant interview questions
Your zero-regret new hire is a super communicator with great interpersonal skills. They know what it takes to keep confidential data secure and are a computer wizard.
- Potential over experience: As this is a junior role, HR experience isn’t essential—but if your candidate has it, it could make the difference.
- Grow together: Hire candidates you can grow with by making sure their personal career goals align with your company's mission.
Problem solving interview questions
- What drew you to apply for this role?
- How do you stay motivated?
- Describe your responsibilities from when a candidate is offered a position to when they’re hired. What is your role and what paperwork do you complete?
- Describe your experience with HRIS systems.
- What’s the top data to include in an employee database? How do you keep databases super accurate?
- What’s your experience preparing data-driven reports? Have you ever made a mistake? What happened?
- What would you do with an employee compensation complaint? How would you resolve it? Would you seek help from a superior?
- What would you do if a coworker wanted to discuss confidential info with you?
Start optimizing your recruiting process today.
Join the thousands of companies already hiring with Breezy HR.Start Interviewing Now