HR Specialist interview questions
Your high-quality new hire is experienced, qualified (think: BSc in HR Management or CIPD qualifications) and an awesome communicator. They’ll be professional, friendly and—if the role requires them to supervise others—they’ll also have awesome leadership skills.
Top tip: Hire candidates you can grow with by making sure their personal career goals align with your company's mission.
Problem solving interview questions
- What info would you use to create a forecast of our hiring needs?
- How would you help improve employee work/life balance via benefits?
- What would you include in a parental leave company policy?
- How would you boost our employer brand via online campaigns?
Role-specific interview questions
- What does a successful onboarding process look like?
- How would you evaluate sales-team performance?
- How do you calculate turnover rates?
- What HR tech have you used?
Behavioral interview questions
- How do you ensure employees are on board with company policies?
- Describe a time an employee didn’t conform to company policy.
- Describe a time you successfully resolved differences between an employee and upper-level management.
- Have you ever dealt with regulatory issues at work? What happened?
- How do you keep up-to-date with labor law changes?
Start optimizing your recruiting process today.
Join the thousands of companies already hiring with Breezy HR.Start Interviewing Now