Sales Consultant Interview Questions
High-quality candidates have solid sales, marketing and/or customer service experience. They know their way around statistical analysis tech and can interpret business metrics like a pro. They’re also goal-oriented problem solvers with great communication and analytical skills.
Top tip: Hire candidates you can grow with by making sure their personal career goals align with your company's mission.
Role-specific interview questions
- What’s your sales/customer service experience?
- Which statistical analysis tech have you used?
- How much do you know about market analysis?
- What do teams need to do to achieve awesome customer service?
- How comfortable are you with public speaking and motivating teams?
- What makes a killer presentation?
Behavioral interview questions
- What’s been your career highlight so far?
- Have you ever made a change that boosted sales?
- Have you ever failed to hit a sales goal? What would you have done differently?
- How do you manage competition or conflicts between team members?
Problem solving interview questions
- What would be your dream brand/sector to work for and why?
- Have you ever used our products?
- How could we boost our sales?
- How has your background prepared you for this role?
- How do you prioritize different clients under tight deadlines?
- How do you prep for presentations?
- Tell us about your top teamwork experience.
- How do you keep the sales team motivated?
Start optimizing your recruiting process today.
Join the thousands of companies already hiring with Breezy HR.Start Interviewing Now