Your high-quality next hire is creative, resourceful and loves your brand. Their portfolio and personal style reflects your target audience and shows they totally get your particular demographic. They’re also awesome team players who can take criticism lightly.
- Set an assignment: Incorporate a practical skills test to test candidates’ skills. Ask them to comment on your current visual merchandising or to style a mannequin or redress a floor bay.
- Grow together: Hire candidates you can grow with by making sure their personal career goals align with your company's mission.
Visual Merchandiser interview questions
- Which of your projects shows off your creativity to the max?
- Store dressing vs. styling: What’s the difference?
- How do you best incorporate special promos or pricing?
- How do you make the most of your visual merchandising budget?
- Which brands are your biggest inspiration?
- How do you use current trends to inspire your customers?
- What can you tell us about our customer base?
- What are your current bestsellers?
- Describe a time you worked in a team to hit a goal?
- How do sales and forecasting reports impact your work?
- Have you ever been asked to make major changes to your store display? How did you react?
- Have you ever been unable to complete a project due to lack of resources? What happened?
Start optimizing your recruiting process today.
Join the thousands of companies already hiring with Breezy HR.Start Interviewing Now