SEO Analyst interview questions
High-quality SEO Analyst candidates will be super passionate with tons of keyword research experience and solid Google Analytics and SEO tool knowledge. They’ll know how to analyze findings, perform A/B tests and which are the most effective SEO strategies.
Top tip: Hire candidates you can grow with by making sure their personal career goals align with your company's mission.
Role-specific interview questions
- What are your top SEO tools and why?
- What data and reports do you collect from Google Analytics?
- What are the first things you look for to test if a website’s search engine-friendly?
- How do you ace keyword research?
- What are the rules of effective link-building?
- What is DA? Which are the highest ranking sites in our industry?
Behavioral interview questions
- Describe a time you improved a company’s online content with a new strategy or approach.
- Describe your favorite SEO/SEM marketing campaign you’ve worked on.
- Have you ever created a SEO strategy that failed? What would you have done differently?
- How do you keep up-to-date with current tech and trends?
Problem solving interview questions
- What’s more important: quality content or effective backlinks?
- How would you deal with a significant drop in weekly rankings?
- How can we make our website more search engine-friendly?
- How would you move all our content to a new domain?
Start optimizing your recruiting process today.
Join the thousands of companies already hiring with Breezy HR.Start Interviewing Now