Staffing Coordinator interview questions
Your high-potential candidate understands full cycle recruiting, has labor legislation knowledge, and experience with HR admin tasks. They have great communication skills and understand the sensitivity around handling confidential information.
- Set an assignment: Add a software test to evaluate candidates’ tech skills.
- Grow together: Hire candidates you can grow with by making sure their personal career goals align with your company's mission.
Problem solving interview questions
- What are your top three tips for attracting potential hires at a job fair?
- What reference check questions would you ask?
- How do you respond if an employee asks which candidates you have invited to interview?
- What would you include in a quarterly hiring status report?
- Describe your ideal onboarding process for new hires.
Role-specific interview questions
- What is your top tech to organize candidate resumes and application forms?
- What is your role once an employee’s hired?
- How do you perform background checks? What info do you look for?
- How do you minimize hiring bias?
Behavioral interview questions
- Describe a time you identified a dealbreaker early in the hiring process.
- How do you keep up-to-date with labor legislation changes?
- Have you ever had to fill a position on a tight deadline? What did you do to ensure high quality?
- How do you stay motivated?