Training Coordinator interview questions
Your zero-regret new hire will have awesome communication skills, industry knowledge and tons of experience. They’ll be patient, clear and methodical, and will ask smart, relevant questions.
Top tip: Hire candidates you can grow with by making sure their personal career goals align with your company's mission.
Problem solving interview questions
- What drew you to apply for this role?
- How do you keep up-to-date on employee training and development trends?
- What have you done recently to improve your skills?
- What’s the most challenging training scenario you’ve ever handled?
- What are the top learning management systems you’ve worked with?
- Describe your top employee training methods.
- How would you start your training session?
- How would you keep employees super engaged during a long training session?
- How would you end a training session?
- What evaluation experience do you have?
- How do you know when you’ve aced a training session?
- Have you ever identified a training need that wasn’t being met? What did you do?
- How would you respond to negative course feedback?
- Describe a time you received awesome feedback on your training.
Start optimizing your recruiting process today.
Join the thousands of companies already hiring with Breezy HR.Start Interviewing Now