VP of Talent Management interview questions
Your zero-regret new hire is experienced, qualified and has incredible leadership skills. They’re innovative strategic-thinkers, understand the full recruiting cycle and know exactly how to improve a hiring process, plus their goals match your company culture and objectives.
Top tip: Diversity is key for a thriving workplace. Keep an eye out for management and exec-level candidates from varying backgrounds and aim to eliminate bias from your hiring process.
Problem solving interview questions
- What does a successful hiring process look like to you?
- What are the best techniques to attract new talent?
- How would you improve our sourcing methods?
- What does a successful onboarding process look like to you?
- How do you stay up-to-date with employment law changes?
- Is networking important for your role?
- What’s your social media recruiting experience?
- How do you ensure a diverse team?
- Which ATS’s have you used?
- How do you measure recruitment effectiveness?
- How can succession plans impact company culture?
- How do you assess current employees to find high-potential fits for open roles?
- What tools and benefits would boost team engagement?
Behavioral interview questions
- Have you ever made a suggestion to improve an employer brand?
- What’s the most challenging project you’ve worked on?
- Have you ever dealt with hiring manager conflicts about the recruitment process?
- How have you motivated disengaged employees in the past?