About the Business Development Representative position
We are looking for a Business Development Representative to act as the liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
To be successful in this role٫ you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers٫ from first contact until you close the deal. You will also ensure proper after-sales service. If you are motivated and results-driven٫ and enjoy working in a team environment٫ we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately٫ you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
Business Development Representative responsibilities are:
- Qualify leads from
- Contacting prospective and current clients
- Staying up to date with new services/products and plans
- Assigning the appropriate services/products to clients
- Presenting information to clients
- Participating in sales meetings
- Maintaining customer info and records
- Setting up meetings for clients and executives
- Reporting to the business development management when required
Business Development Representative requirements are:
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative
- Experience within the sales/marketing field
- Proven record of achieving a specific quota
- Experience with salesforce software
- Able to use multiple platforms
- Understanding and analysing the sales metric system
- Great negotiation skills
- Able to suggest ideas and give effective presentations
- BSc degree in Marketing or any related field