About the Assistant Account Executive position
We are looking for an Assistant Account Executive to support our Account Executives in managing customer accounts. You will help plan and execute projects in ways that meet clients’ needs.
In this role٫ you should be well-organized and adaptable. Attention to detail and communication skills are both essential. If you also have experience with project management and account service٫ we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to ensure we provide excellent service to our customers.
Assistant Account Executive responsibilities are:
- Creating project reports for account executive manager
- Setting up schedules and meetings
- Possessing a vast knowledge of sales and marketing
- Understanding the specific needs of each client
- Assist in delivering presentations to clients
- Maintaining customer records/data
- Responding to customer enquiries
Assistant Account Executive requirements are:
- Proven experience in this field
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Good product knowledge
- Public speaking
- Project presentation
- Familiar with MS Office
- Good organizational skills
- Displaying professionalism
- Being target driven and highly motivated
- BA/BSc degree in Marketing or a related field