About the Marketing Manager position
We are looking for a flexible٫ versatile٫ enthusiastic marketer who will be responsible for growing inbound sales channels.
Marketing Manager responsibilities are:
- Develop strategies and tactics to spread the word about our company and drive qualified traffic to our organization
- Own the implementation of marketing campaigns from start to finish
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels – content creation٫ content curation٫ pay per click campaigns٫ event management٫ publicity٫ social media٫ lead generation campaigns٫ copywriting٫ performance analysis٫ and much more
- Produce content for our website and blog that attracts and converts customers through its valuable and engaging nature.
- Partner with key industry players٫ agencies and vendors to form strategic relationships.
- Take charge of marketing budget٫ ensuring that funds are invested and allocated wisely.
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns
- Gain insight from reported performance٫ and assess this against company goals.
Marketing Manager requirements are:
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Demonstrable experience in marketing٫ coupled with the desire and potential to learn
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels engaging٫ educating٫ and motivating marketing campaigns.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g.٫ Google Analytics٫ NetInsight٫ Omniture٫ WebTrends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Numerically literate; can:
- Understand and interpret metrics
- Process figures
- Interpret and process spreadsheets
- Comfortably manipulate numbers
- Good taste٫ a sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Hire a Marketing Manager
Post this Marketing Manager job ad to 50+ free job boards with one click.Post Now