About the Marketing Consultant position
The Marketing Consultant provides strategic٫ practical advice to the marketing department in order to increase marketing efforts and success. If you are a strategic thinker who is knowledgeable in the field of marketing٫ we would be glad to meet you. Excellent communication skills٫ enthusiastic attitudes٫ and industry knowledge are vital to success as our Marketing Consultant. Your goal as Marketing Consultant is to engage with customers while outperforming competition.
Marketing Consultant responsibilities are:
- Identify industry trends and commercial opportunities by studying company profile
- Report on suggestions and new ideas as well as improvement ideas
- Identify marketing needs of company by studying its profile
- Communicate and collaborate with external vendors as well as marketing department
- Using outlined objectives and budget٫ develop a marketing strategy.
- Direct marketing efforts using proven methodologies and tools
- Advise on issues including٫ but not limited to٫
- Other issues as needed
Marketing Consultant requirements are:
- Excellent skills and knowledge in the following areas:
- Data analysis & market research
- Proposal and report writing
- Strategic and analytic thinking
- Oral and written communication and presentation
- Marketing skills and best practices
- Organizational ability
- Problem-solving abilities
- Proven experience in the role of Marketing Consultant or similar
- BSc or BA in Marketing or similar field٫ MSc or MA very desireable.
Frequently Asked Questions
Hire a Marketing Consultant
Post this Marketing Consultant job ad to 50+ free job boards with one click.