About the Assistant Brand Manager Position
We’re looking to hire an Assistant Brand Manager to help take our brand even further. The Assistant Brand Manager will use their creativity and research skills to implement marketing strategies that help our company reach its objectives.
After working with our team to set things in motion, you’ll use analytics to report on campaign results. Sound like the perfect job for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Assistant Brand Manager Responsibilities
- Meet with company executives and stakeholders to determine brand objectives
- Study similar brand campaigns and research target markets
- Analyze and stay on top of current marketing trends
- Create, present, and enact marketing ideas to meet all brand objectives
- Work closely with the Brand Manager to assist in leading campaigns
- Ensure the coordination of the sales team, the development team, and any other involved teams
- Keep a close eye on budgeting to increase profit while reducing costs
- Analyze campaigns using performance metrics and prepare reports for executives and stakeholders
Assistant Brand Manager Requirements
- [3+] years of experience in a similar role
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, communications, or similar field; MBA preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills, as well as presentation skills
- Previous experience managing small teams
- Proficient in researching and analyzing data
- Superb organizational and time-management skills
- Product knowledge including pricing, packaging, and positioning
- Goal-oriented and results-driven partnered with a creative mindset
Find this Assistant Brand Manager job description template, and hundreds more, right inside Breezy. Start Now.
Frequently Asked Questions
What makes a good Assistant Brand Manager?
A good Assistant Brand Manager will use their creativity and data analyzation and communication skills to ensure your marketing campaigns keep your company at the top of the market.
Who does an Assistant Brand Manager report to?
The Assistant Brand Manager typically reports to the Brand Manager.
What is the salary range for an Assistant Brand Manager?
The average salary range for an Assistant Brand Manager is $50,000 to $70,000.
Hire an Assistant Brand Manager
Post this Assistant Brand Manager job ad to 50+ free job boards with one click.