About the Benefits Administrator position
We are looking for a reliable Benefits administrator to manage all employee benefit programs in our company from leave of absence to retirement plans. Your work will be of utmost importance since the correct processing and distribution of benefits is vital for employee retention and satisfaction.
Confidentiality and efficiency are very important qualities for a benefits administrator. If you also possess communication skills and deep knowledge of regulations and benefit options٫ then you are our ideal candidate.
The goal is to ensure all benefit programs are managed properly to maintain and enhance employee satisfaction.
Benefits Administrator responsibilities are:
- Researching employee benefits plans
- Coordinating daily benefits
- Processing monthly billings
Benefits Administrator requirements are:
- Experience as a Business Administrator
- Excellent organizational skills
- Familiar with MS Office
- Great leadership skills
- Effective communication skills
- BA/BSc in Business or a related field