About the Payroll Manager position
We are looking for a Payroll Manager to lead our payroll functions. You’ll work to ensure our payroll expenses and taxes are paid correctly and on time. A big part of your job will be to supervise our payroll team and liaise with other professionals.
Our ideal candidate is analytical and methodical٫ with experience in payroll administration and deep knowledge of payroll regulations. We also value integrity٫ team spirit and strong organizational skills.
Your goal will be to ensure our payroll procedures are compliant٫ efficient and current.
Payroll Manager responsibilities are:
- Develop systems to process payroll account transactions (e.g. salaries٫ benefits٫ garnishments٫ deductions٫ taxes and third party payments)
- Coordinate timekeeping an payroll systems
- Supervising payroll activities
- Adhering to the labor/company regulations
- Educating payroll clerks about the correct procedures
- Maintaining employee records
- Handling any payroll issues effectively and quickly
Payroll Manager requirements are:
- Experience as a Payroll Manager
- Excellent analytical skills
- Able to utilize the payroll systems
- Familiar with MS Office softwares
- Great problem-solving skills
- Effective communication skills
- BA/BSc degree in Business٫ Human Resources or a related field
Frequently Asked Questions
Hire a Payroll Manager
Post this Payroll Manager job ad to 50+ free job boards with one click.