About the Bookkeeper position
We are looking for an experienced Bookkeeper who will manage company's financial records٫ such as sales٫ receipts٫ payments٫ and purchases. Your primary responsibility will be recording all financial transactions of our business٫ on a daily basis. You will have to collaborate with our accounting team to help prepare financial reports٫ analyze results٫ manage invoices and tax payments٫ and verify the compatibility with legal regulations.
We expect you to have a Finance degree٫ ideally with a graduation from accounting CPE courses. You should also be familiar with accounting software packages٫ like FreshBooks٫ Kashoo٫ and KashFlow.
Bookkeeper responsibilities are:
- Manage financial transactions and oversee posting procedures on a daily basis
- Organize accounts receivable/payable and payroll procedures
- Oversee the correctness of transaction records٫ suppliers ledger٫ customer ledger and general ledger
- Manage the books and provide them to senior management when needed
- Process tax forms and handle the tax data
- Store and maintain all bookkeeping data
- Creat and manage reports and financial statements
Bookkeeper requirements are:
- 3+ years' experience of working on a Bookkeeper position
- Excellent knowledge of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable practices
- Profound experience with calculating٫ posting and managing accounting figures and financial records
- Strong data entry and numeric skills
- Good practical experience with spreadsheets and related corporate software
- Excellent English and good knowledge of MS Office
- Strong customer service and negotiation skills
- Accuracy٫ reliability٫ and attention to detail
- BS degree in Finance٫ Accounting or Business Administration
Frequently Asked Questions
Hire a Bookkeeper
Post this Bookkeeper job ad to 50+ free job boards with one click.