About the Collection Specialist position
We are looking for an experienced collection worker whose duty will be reaching out to our customers to collect due payments. Your goal will be to maintain good client relationships while making sure payments are received in time.
We expect you to be reliable and professional٫ to possess high-level communication and negotiation skills should and be able to work independently.
Collection Specialist responsibilities are:
- Monitoring customer accounts and detecting overdue payments
- Collecting and analyzing data for a selected payment/debt history
- Reaching out to customers to discuss their debts
- Consulting and helping clients with in case of billing and credit problems
- Managing payments and refund operations
- Developing measures encouraging timely payments
- Managing historical records of account statuses and collection operations
- Reporting on collection operations and customer account updates
Collection Specialist requirements are:
- 3+years' experience of working on a Collection Specialist position
- Profound knowledge of collection techniques and billing procedures
- Good knowledge of legal regulations in the debt collection area (such as FDCPA)
- Easy working with targets
- Excellent communication skills٫ both written and oral
- Stress-resistant and productive
- Good level of problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Good practical experience with Office and databases
- Have a high school diploma; Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree would be a bonus.