About the Budget Manager position
We're looking for an experienced and organized Budget Manager to perform planning٫ evaluation٫ design and implementation of the company’s budget. Your duties will also include reviewing budget proposals٫ making reports and preparing all kinds of related documentation.
We expect you to possess high analytical and mathematical skills and to be able to present complex financial data. You need to have critical thinking to successfully create financial forecasts and make proper decisions about our company budget. A degree in Accounting or Finance would be a bonus٫ as well as sound knowledge of legal regulations in the accounting and budgeting area.
Budget Manager responsibilities are:
- Analyze company's financial information (such as cash management٫ expenditures٫ and revenues) making sure that company's financial operations do not exceed budget limits
- Review budget suggestions and requests
- Review completed budgets for compliance with legal regulations
- Design and present budget-models٫ including department-level and enterprise-level ones
- Design effective budgeting policies and procedures٫ and manage their implementation
- Develop suggestions on spending to optimize the resulting budget
- Compare company's estimated financial results with the actual ones at the end of each reporting period and analyze the differences
- Make sure company's departments meet their budget submission deadlines
- Present yearly budget results to company's executives and top managers
- Make forecasts about budget needs for future accounting periods.
Budget Manager requirements are:
- 5+ years' experience of working on a Budget Manager or Budget Analyst position
- Good practical experience with financial٫ accounting and statistical software
- Good knowledge of MS Excel including advanced tools and formulas٫ complex tables and charts
- Profound experience of using forecasting and data analytics methods
- Excellent analytical and numeracy skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Familiarity with best practices and regulations in accounting and financial areas
- Ability to present budget and fiscal data in clear and comprehensive manner
- Have a BSc or MSc degree in Accounting٫ Finance or other relevant areas.
Frequently Asked Questions
Hire a Budget Manager
Post this Budget Manager job ad to 50+ free job boards with one click.