About the Sales Consultant position
We are looking for a talented sales consultant to monitor and analyze our sales department performance and suggest new strategies.
Our ideal candidate should be able to use statistical analysis software and provide reports on sales and marketing metrics. You will collaborate with the sales team and the marketing department to achieve business goals.
Ultimately٫ you should be able to improve sales and increase profits.
Sales Consultant responsibilities are:
- Know about the products and services (e.g. features٫ return and warranty policies٫ etc)
- Implement targets for the team
- Communicating with members or other departments
- Analysing and monitoring sales performance
- Dealing with competition
- Making sure that the team is aware of new updates
- Influencing/motivating team to drive in sales
- Locating new customers and brief them about the products and services
- Discovers target markets and advantages of other companies
- Displaying advanced knowledge of sales
Sales Consultant requirements are:
- Proven experience in the field of sales
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Good product knowledge
- Public speaking
- Product demonstration
- People person personality
- Displaying professionalism
- Being target driven and highly motivated
- BA/BSc degree in Marketing or a related field
Frequently Asked Questions
Hire a Sales Consultant
Post this Sales Consultant job ad to 50+ free job boards with one click.