About the CNC Operator position
We are looking for a CNC Operator to join our team and handle our computer numerically controlled (CNC) machinery safely and accurately to fulfill various tasks. Your duties will include producing high quality parts and materials with the help of programming machines and comply with all safety guidelines.
You should be a highly skilled professional٫ able to work with great concentration and precision. We also expect you to possess a keen eye for detail and great mechanical aptitude.
CNC Operator responsibilities are:
- Setup and handle CNC machines to perform tasks such as drilling٫ grinding٫ milling etc.
- Read and implement specifications of the task at hand and the desired result
- Manage raw materials and parts when working with the machines
- Conduct test runs to check if the machines produce outputs according to specifications
- Program machines to complete full cycles to fabricate large number of parts
- Monitor the working machines and make any necessary adjustments to produce a better result
- Review and measure finished products and compare them with requirements to determine if the process has been completed properly
- Supervise the machinery on a daily basis and maintain it properly
CNC Operator requirements are:
- 2+ years' experience of working on a CNC Operator or other similar position
- Significant experience in operating CNC machinery and precision measurement tools
- Significant experience of reading and interpreting mechanical documents and drawings
- Good familiarity with computer programming and CAD/CAM
- Strong mechanical aptitude and good math skills
- Strong communication skills٫ with keen eye for detail and results-driven approach
- Successfully completed apprenticeship
- High school diploma or equivalent; additional certificate or diploma in engineering or other relevant area will be a bonus
Hire a CNC Operator
Post this CNC Operator job ad to 50+ free job boards with one click.Post Now