About the Mortgage Loan Processor position
We are looking for an experienced Mortgage Loan Processor to organize the management of mortgage loan files and provide support to our customers in applications submitting. Your duties will also include collecting all necessary documentation and detect inaccuracies to ensure the mortgage approval.
A successful candidate should be highly detail oriented and possess outstanding customer service and communication skills. You should also be apt in mathematics and have excellent time management skills.
Mortgage Loan Processor responsibilities are:
- Retrieve all relevant data from clients such as assets٫ debts٫ etc.
- Consult clients on how to choose the most appropriate mortgage
- Organize general evaluation of customers' applications
- Review clients' financial information by contacting the right sources
- Detect and resolve inconsistencies and mistakes
- Submit completed loan applications to senior management
- Work together with loan officers٫ underwriters and clients to ensure the optimal results
- Review loan files before closing
Mortgage Loan Processor requirements are:
- 3+ years' experience of working on a Mortgage Loan Processor or a similar position
- Significant experience with loan underwriting and processing procedures
- Excellent knowledge of applicable laws and best practices
- Good practical experience with mortgage loan computer software (such as Calyx Point)
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Well-organized٫ stress-resistant٫ with close attention to detail
- Good math skills
- High school diploma; BA or BSc degree will be a bonus