About the Communications Assistant position
We are looking to hire a Communications Assistant who can support a multiplicity of teams and programs within the organization. You will primarily be writing and editing company documents. This is a vital part of the position. In addition٫ the perfect candidate will be an above average communicator with a unique and sharp attention to detail. Social Media Marketing experience is a bonus. Your essential function will be to ensure clear and concise communication between departments as well as across a variety of medias.
Communications Assistant responsibilities are:
- Implementation of communication strategies
- Internal team and administrative support
- Drafting and editing of internal copy٫ such as press releases or social media posts.
- Management of online presence such as social media٫ and maintenance of web content.
- Project and media exposure tracking٫ along with facilitation of internal communications.
- Prepare and maintain calendars٫ appointments٫ presentations٫ and reports.
Communications Assistant qualifications are:
- Proven commensurate experience as a Communication Specialist or another comparable role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office٫ as well as general familiarity with design software including but not limited to Photoshop and InDesign
- Experience with content management systems is a bonus.
- Proficiency in the following areas: attention to detail; editing; researching; oral and written communication; organization.
- BSc or BA in Marketing or comparable field is desirable
Hire a Communications Assistant
Post this Communications Assistant job ad to 50+ free job boards with one click.Post Now