About the Digital Account Manager position
You will assist clients in bolstering and improving their online presence. You will have solid experience and expertise in marketing٫ maintaining a customer-based approach to everything you do. You will be well-informed on the value of digital tools and how they can add value to a company. Your ultimate charge is to create and maintain lasting client relationships that will continually grow our business. A talented Digital Account Manager can manage a client portfolio without losing sight of the customer.
Digital Account Manager responsibilities are:
- Stay up to date on digital technology trends٫ social media٫ and web analytics.
- Assist and provide clients with digital products that will increase ROI.
- Report on web performance metrics
- Craft and present to clients optimized social media strategies
- Consider individuality of your clients٫ thereby designing unique digital strategies to fit their needs.
- Build and maintain lasting٫ important client relationships-- contact your clients frequently
- You are the point of contact for the client concerning digital management matters
Digital Account Manager requirements are:
- Hands-on experience as a digital account manager٫ working with SEO/SEM & CRM software
- Experience successfully implementing and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns
- Excellent customer service skills٫ verbal and written communication skills٫ and strong analytical skills.
- Deep understanding of social media٫ online marketing٫ and customer relations.
- BSc in Marketing or similar field.