About the Media Planner position
We are looking for a Media Planner to shape and execute effective advertising campaigns. You will be identifying and reaching target audiences٫ as well as evaluating successes of campaigns. To succeed in this role٫ you communicating and decision making skills should be top notch. You should be able to collaborate well with various teams. Knowledge of market research is vital٫ and a willingness to follow media trends is essential to your success. Your goal will be to optimize media marketing campaigns to increase brand awareness٫ helping to achieve business goals.
Media Planner responsibilities are:
- Collection and analysis of market data
- Identify and understand the behavior of target audiences
- Determine an optimal media outlet mix for our campaigns
- Optimize ad campaigns in accordance with geographic exposure٫ frequency٫ time spans and a variety of other factors
- Allocate budgets and monitor costs
- Follow media trends of both online and offline outlets٫ including television٫ magazines٫ internet and radio.
- Evaluate and analyze the success of media strategies and campaigns
Media Planner requirements are:
- Proven experience as a Media Planner٫ although additional experience in digital media is preferred.
- Broad knowledge of media channels
- Familiarity with media buying as well as campaign evaluation metrics.
- Working knowledge of analytics tools (e.g. GfK MRI٫ MOAT٫ Nielsen IMS)
- Outstanding communication and teamwork skills٫ as well as strong decision making skills.
- An analytical mind and an aptitude for statistics and math
- BSc/BA in Marketing٫ Business Administration or similar field
Frequently Asked Questions
Hire a Media Planner
Post this Media Planner job ad to 50+ free job boards with one click.