About the Vice President (VP) of Marketing position
We are seeking an experienced Vice President of Marketing to oversee and direct the Marketing department. In order to keep us aligned with our company goals٫ you will design٫ implement and monitor marketing strategies. The ideal candidate is experienced٫ with proven end-to-end project management as well as digital marketing and paid advertising campaigns. A successful candidate is highly professional٫ driven٫ and should play a significant role in the strategic planning of our company. You will report to the CEO٫ and you will oversee internal marketing teams.
Vice President (VP) of Marketing Responsibilities are:
- Increase brand awareness through development and implementation of a cohesive marketing plan.
- Track activities of competitors in the field.
- Monitor٫ scrutinize٫ and improve marketing campaigns as needed.
- Oversee and set goals for internal teams٫ both long and short term.
- Use creative PR strategies to build relationships with stakeholders and media
- Allocate funds for marketing department as a priority
- Analyze hiring needs and markets in order to identify opportunities for improvement
- Conceptualize٫ guide٫ and support marketing events
- Provide CEO with marketing metrics
Vice President (VP) of Marketing qualifications are:
- Proven work in a senior role such as Marketing Director٫ VP of Marketing٫ or similar.
- Experience in the design and implementation of successful marketing campaign(s)
- Knowledge and proficiency in Google AdWords٫ SEO٫ and web analytics
- Excellent leadership٫ communication٫ analytical٫ and project management skills
- Great decision-making skills and the ability to make difficult decisions
- BSc degree in relevant field such as Marketing or Communications
Frequently Asked Questions
Hire a Vice President (VP) of Marketing
Post this Vice President (VP) of Marketing job ad to 50+ free job boards with one click.