About the Content Manager position
We are seeking a well- qualified Content manager as an addition to our team. The Content Manager is responsible for creating٫ improving and maintaining content with the goal of achieving business goals. Duties will also include raising brand awareness by sharing content٫ and monitoring web traffic and metrics with the interest of maintaining best practices.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrable٫ refined skills in creative writing. You should be detail oriented and able to work proficiently under pressure. Additionally٫ if you are an expert in content optimization or brand consistency٫ we would be glad to chat with you.
You will oversee all marketing content initiatives to ensure that customer engagement and experience are positive٫ as well as that brand consistency is maintained.
Content Manager responsibilities are:
- Develop content strategy that aligns with marketing targets both long term and short term.
- Collaboratively design and develop site content٫ design٫ and layout alongside design and marketing teams.
- Generate and publish engaging content
- Edit٫ proofread and improve upon writer's’ posts when necessary
- Ensure brand consistency by communicating effectively with writers
- Optimize content according to SEO
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and users engagement metrics
- Increase web traffic across platforms by managing content distribution to online channels and social media.
- Keep content team on board with an editorial calendar
- Ensure all data and work is legally compliant (e.g. copyright protection)
- Remain current on developments and generate new ideas to draw attention of audience
Content Manager requirements are:
- Proven work experience as a Content manager
- Verifiable experience with MS Office and WordPress
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and online publishing
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Comprehension of and familiarity with social media
- Outstanding written English skills.
- Detail-oriented work style
- Time management and organizational expert
- BSc degree in Journalism٫ Marketing or relevant field
Hire a Content Manager
Post this Content Manager job ad to 50+ free job boards with one click.Post Now