About the Social Media Analyst position
We are looking for a Social Media Analyst to monitor our initiatives on social media and successfully market through these channels.
For this role٫ you should have a deep understanding of how different social networks operate. The candidate should be familiar with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for online content. An interest in the latest digital trends and a tech-savvy professional attitude will serve you well in this position.
Your ultimate goal is to increase brand awareness through online channels٫ using effective social media strategies and campaigns.
Social Media Analyst responsibilities are:
- Analyze user engagement (e.g. click-through and bounce rates)
- Report on web traffic from all social media
- Maintenance and support of online SEO strategies٫ including the optimization of keywords in content marketing projects.
- Identify online customer habits and suggest means by which to broaden our audience.
- Maintain a cohesive strategy across all platforms to increase our brand awareness
- Coordinate and collaborate with other departments such as Social Media Manager and Marketing department to synthesise marketing campaigns.
- Respond in a timely manner to customer queries and comments across platforms.
- Advise other employees on their social media activity (e.g. how and what to share on personal or company pages٫ as well as how to respond to queries or comments from customers or clients)
- Research benefits of emerging social networks in regards to our company
- Update our social media company policy as needed.
Social Media Analyst requirements are:
- Previous work experience as a Social Media Analyst٫ Social Media Coordinator or comparable role
- Hands-on experience with social media platforms and digital marketing campaigns
- In-depth understanding of SEO٫ keyword research and Google Analytics
- Experience managing social media through tools such as Buffer or HootSuite
- Familiarity with online content and management systems such as WordPress
- Ability to identify trends and preferences among target audiences
- Excellent communication٫ time management٫ and multitasking skills.
- BSc in Marketing٫ Communications or related field
- Additional qualifications in digital technologies or social media management are preferable
Hire a Social Media Analyst
Post this Social Media Analyst job ad to 50+ free job boards with one click.Post Now