About the Creative Director position
We are seeking an experienced Creative Director to provide our teams with the guidance and knowledge to release new and impressive projects. The Creative Director with conceptualize a particular venture and monitor it’s progress. Your creative vision will be implemented٫ and you will become the point of contact for any creative plan hoping to reach the customer.
Your goal is to achieve great outcomes for our projects visually and essentially٫ in order to meet customer and brand expectations as well as to drive sustainable growth.
Creative Director responsibilities are:
- Conceive and actualize concepts٫ guidelines٫ and procedures in a variety of creative projects٫ overseeing progress from beginning to end
- Obtain client specifications by working with the account executives٫ ensuring your project fits requirements
- Motivate٫ direct٫ and inspire teams of illustrators٫ copywriters٫ and others٫ so that they may use their talents to the fullest.
- Generate ideas with your teams during brainstorming sessions
- Produce well-crafted copy that fits the needs of both you and your client٫ while remaining creative and innovative.
- Provide feedback to your team while revising content٫ approving or rejecting ideas٫ and analyzing presentations.
- Train and mentor subordinates to the point of professionalism
- Monitor team’s results and base further actions on said results.
Creative Director requirements are:
- Proven experience as a creative director or in a similar creative role
- Hands-on experience in creative process٫ including graphic design٫ marketing٫ and brand development stages.
- Excellent working knowledge of software such as Photoshop٫ Illustrator٫ InDesign etc.
- Outstanding skills in leadership٫ interpersonal communications and analytical abilities.
- BSc/BA in advertising٫ fine art٫ design or relevant field; MSc/MA will be considered an asset
Frequently Asked Questions
Hire a Creative Director
Post this Creative Director job ad to 50+ free job boards with one click.