About the Digital Marketing Strategist position
We are looking for an experienced Digital marketing strategist to join our team. The Digital Marketing Strategist assists our brand in the use of web technologies to achieve goals in business growth and customer exposure. A successful Digital Marketing Strategist will identify needs and new opportunities for brand exposure٫ and aspire to create brand awareness.
If you’re a tech-savvy trendsetter who has innovative ideas to improve customer experience٫ we would like to meet you. Creativity and the ability to work with a team are vital to this position.
Ultimately٫ you should be able to effectively connect our brand with our online customers.
Digital Marketing Strategist responsibilities are:
- set digital marketing strategies using all necessary tools (e.g. website٫ emails٫ social media and blogs)
- Identify new opportunities through strategic research on products٫ services٫ and current strategies.
- Analyze web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to boost web presence based on these metrics.
- Forecast trends through monitoring of SEO/SEM٫ marketing٫ and sales performance metrics.
- Build strong relationships with clients via interaction on social media
- Remain current on our audience’s preferences and proactively suggest new campaigns
- Liaise with Marketing٫ Sales٫ Design and Content teams to improve customer experience and ensure consistency of brand.
- Identify advertising needs
- Establish best practices in digital marketing
- Stay up-to-date with digital technologies developments
DIgital Marketing Strategist requirements are:
- Proven work experience as a Digital marketing strategist or Digital marketing manager
- Demonstrable experience with SEO/SEM and CRM software
- Experience with implementation and optimization of Google AdWords campaigns.
- Solid knowledge of web analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Hands on experience with online marketing tools and practices
- Familiarity with web design and HTML
- Excellent verbal and written communication٫ analytical٫ and project management skills.
- BSc degree in Marketing٫ Advertising or relevant field