About the Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Specialist position
The Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Specialist will manage paid search campaigns on Google٫ and all other pay-per-click (PPC) marketing activities. A successful Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Specialist will work with the SEO and Marketing team to maximize ROI٫ drive traffic٫ and customers. In addition٫ the SEM Specialist is in charge of managing the paid search budget.
Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Specialist responsibilities are:
- Execute tests٫ collect and analyze data٫ identify trends and insights
- Achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns using analysis of data
- Track٫ report٫ and analyze website analytics
- Track٫ report٫ and analyze PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Effectively manage campaign expenses by staying on budget٫ appropriately estimating monthly costs٫ and reconciling any discrepancies that may arise.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for paid search engine marketing campaigns
- Continually expand and optimize paid keyword discovery
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
Search Engine Marketing (SEM) requirements are:
- Proven SEM experience and success managing PPC campaigns across Google٫ Yahoo and Bing
- Well-versed in performance marketing٫ conversion٫ and online customer acquisition
- Continually current on trends and best search engine marketing practices
- In-depth experience with bid management tools (e.g.٫ Click Equations٫ Marin٫ Kenshoo٫ Search Ignite)
- Adept in and experienced with website analytics tools (e.g٫ Google Analytics٫ NetInsight٫ Omniture٫ WebTrends)
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience generating SEM reports
- Familiarity with A/B and multivariate experiments
- BS/MS degree in Marketing or a quantitative٫ test-driven field
Frequently Asked Questions
Hire a Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Specialist
Post this Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Specialist job ad to 50+ free job boards with one click.