About the Digital Director position
A competent Digital Director can successfully translate the efforts of our digital marketing into a united strategy. Excellent communication and collaboration skills are a necessity٫ because the Digital Director collaborates with a variety of teams in order to ensure brand consistency. Your ultimate charge is to plan٫ optimize٫ and deliver a cohesive and effective digital strategy٫ so that we can achieve business goals. Your optimal knowledge of digital marketing techniques and skills will be of integral importance in the success of our online marketing campaigns.
Digital Director responsibilities are:
- Address and oversee advertising needs and digital projects
- Closely analyze and produce data regarding SEO and marketing metrics.
- Use marketing and digital strategies to suggest and create innovative ideas aimed at increasing web traffic.
- Monitor progress of digital objectives٫ ensuring that web best practices are met.
- Make sure social media٫ blogs٫ or other sites are operating at peak performance٫ and running smoothly for the customer.
Digital Director requirements are:
- Experience with online tools٫ Google Analytics٫ web-based technologies٫ and an understanding of how digital channels operate.
- Excellent skills in:
- Interpersonal communication & collaboration
- Team management
- BSc degree in Marketing or other relevant field including Digital Technologies; others will be considered.
- Proven work as Digital Director