About the Executive Secretary position
We are looking for a responsible Executive Secretary who will assist our company's high-ranking officials. You will have to contribute to the efficiency of business processes by overseeing all assigned administrative duties. Your responsibilities will be the one to organize and maintain the executive’s schedule and assist them by performing a variety of administrative tasks.
A successful candidate should be a quick professional with great time-management and multitasking abilities. We also expect you to have diligence and competence as well as decent experience in managerial activities.
Executive Secretary responsibilities are:
- Perform planning of appointments٫ board meetings٫ conferences etc.
- Support executives with maintaining their agenda٫ attend events and keep minutes
- Manage all outgoing or incoming correspondence including e-mail٫ letters٫ packages etc.
- Receive phone calls and redirect them if needed
- Help executives with travel arrangements
- Organize invoices or financial statements and monitor bookkeeping activities
- Manage electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible
- Manage confidential documents ensuring they remain secure
- Manage office supplies and interact with suppliers
- Perform research and prepare presentations and reports about the results
Executive Secretary requirements are:
- 3+ years' experience of working on a Executive Secretary or other related position
- Profound experience with office management and basic accounting procedures
- Good practical experience with MS Office and ERP software
- Good knowledge of basic research methods and reporting techniques
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation abilities
- Responsibility and confidentiality
- Degree in business administration or other related area
Hire an Executive Secretary
Post this Executive Secretary job ad to 50+ free job boards with one click.Post Now