About the Program Manager position
We are looking for a Program Manager who will manage our company's programs to ensure they deliver the desirable outcome. You will be responsible for strategic guidance to teams and project managers and overseeing of the progress of operations.
You should be an excellent leader and have experience in managing staff of different disciplines to produce results in a timely manner. Besides٫ you must be able to develop efficient strategies and tactics.
Program Manager responsibilities are:
- Manage and supervise project managers and other personnel
- Develop and manage inter-connected projects and coordinate cross-project activities
- Review and optimize strategies and objectives
- Manage deadlines٫ budgets and activities
- Monitor and optimize program performance and aim to maximize ROI and assume responsibility for customers and vendors within a program scope
- Apply change٫ risk and resource management
- Troubleshoot projects’ higher scope issues
- Create reports for program directors
Program Manager requirements are:
- 3+ years' experience of working on a Program Manager or other related position
- Significant experience with project/program management techniques and methods
- Excellent knowledge of performance evaluation and change management principles
- Good practical experience with program/project management software (such as Basecamp or MS Project) and MS Office
- Strong leadership٫ organizational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- BSc or BA degree in management or other relevant area; MSc or MA degree will be a bonus
Frequently Asked Questions
Hire a Program Manager
Post this Program Manager job ad to 50+ free job boards with one click.