About the HR Generalist position
We are looking for an enthusiastic Human Resources (HR) Generalist to implement a variety of human resource programs. The HR department will depend on your assistance in a number of important functions such as staffing٫ compensation and benefits٫ and training and development.
If you are looking to kickstart your career in HR٫ this is the place to be. Due to the diversity of responsibilities of the role٫ the ideal candidate will be a competent and resourceful individual with a passion for HR.
The goal is to ensure the HR department’s operations will be running smoothly and effectively to deliver maximum value to the organization as a whole.
HR Generalist responsibilities are:
- Managing recruitment process and updating procedures when necessary
- Overseeing the performance of the recruitment team
- Maintaining records
- Creating new recruitment processes
- Selecting the appropriate advertising methods
- Informing team about the hiring techniques
- Taking part in career exhibitions
HR Generalist requirements are:
- Experience as a HR Generalist
- Providing compensation plans
- Aiding in the recruitment processes
- Implementing programs to create an efficient workplace
- Monitoring compensation performance
- Being able to utilize HR metrics
- Effective communication skills
- BA/BSc in Human Resource Management or a related field