About the Inside Sales Manager position
We are looking for an experienced Inside Sales Manager to oversee and support our inside sales representatives team.
The Inside Sales Manager will monitor sales metrics and manage the entire sales administration process. They will collaborate with various professionals٫ so it’s essential that they have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable working in a team environment. They should also be able to lead and motivate the sales team to achieve specific goals.
Ultimately٫ the Inside Sales Manager should be able to build a high-performance sales team to ensure customer satisfaction.
Inside Sales Manager responsibilities are:
- Know about the products and services
- Implement targets for the team
- Communicating effectively with team members
- Analysing and monitoring sales performance
- Making sure that the team is aware of new updates
- Influencing/motivating team to drive in sales
- Preparing reports on achievements٫ targets٫ etc.
- Establishing a good relationship with team members
- Displaying advanced knowledge of sales
Inside Sales Manager requirements are:
- Experience as an Inside Sales Manager
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Good product knowledge
- Familiar with CRM and MS Office softwares
- People person personality
- Displaying professionalism
- Being target driven and highly motivated
- BA/BSc degree in Marketing٫ Business or a related field
Frequently Asked Questions
Hire an Inside Sales Manager
Post this Inside Sales Manager job ad to 50+ free job boards with one click.