About the Java Developer position
We are looking for an experienced Java Developer who will join our talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Your duties will include managing Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle٫ from concept and design to testing.
You should have good experience in building high-performing٫ scalable٫ enterprise-grade applications and be able to write clean code and ensure your programs run properly. We also expect you to be passionate about building software and perform well working in a team٫ along with developers٫ engineers and web designers.
Java Developer responsibilities are:
- Design and develop high-volume٫ low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
- Create well designed٫ testable٫ efficient code
- Participate in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Assist in preparation and production of releases of software components
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Investigate alternatives and technologies and present them for architectural review٫ in order to support continuous improvement
Java Developer requirements are:
- 2+ years' experience of working on a Java Developer position
- Solid experience in software development٫ and particularly in test-driven development
- Significant experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Excellent knowledge of Java and JEE internals٫ such as Classloading٫ Memory Management٫ Transaction management and so on
- Experience of Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Good knowledge of Relational Databases٫ SQL and ORM technologies٫ including JPA2 and Hibernate
- Good knowledge of at least one popular web framework٫ such as JSF٫ Wicket٫ GWT٫ Spring MVC and so on
- Certification of a Sun Java Developer
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science٫ Engineering or other related area