About the Media Director position
We are looking for an experienced Media Director to promote our company by designing and implementing advertising campaigns.
If you are skilled in building effective promotional strategies٫ we would like to meet you. A successful media director will be familiar with different media types٫ everything from digital channels to offline advertising sites such as billboards or print magazines.
Ultimately٫ your thoughtful media campaign will be helpful in increasing the public’s interest in our products and services. Additionally٫ your expertise will ensure that our advertising costs stay within budget.
Media Director responsibilities are:
- Determine the most effective media outlet combination for promotional strategies
- Monitor ad campaigns in both online and offline channels (e.g. on radio٫ TV٫ websites٫ magazines and billboards)
- Regularly report results of advertising campaigns٫ including revenues and costs.
- Optimize advertising strategies for a variety of diverse audiences and channels
- Collaborate with Marketing Director to design and review advertising budgets.
- Negotiate with media channels in order to close competitive deals
- Prepare and design additional promotional projects in support of new product launches
- Reach a broader audience through new campaigns
- Ensure advertising message is cohesive across campaigns.
- Build long-term relationships with media influencers in order to positively promote our brand
Media Director requirements are:
- Proven work experience as a Media Director٫ Media Planner or similar/ comparable role
- Working understanding of different types of media channels
- Demonstrable experience with building effective advertising campaigns
- Cognition of digital marketing
- Working knowledge of tools used for analytics (e.g. GfK MRI٫ Moat and Nielsen IMS)
- Experience planning budgets and with KPIs
- Data management skills٫ and the ability to combine data
- Strong decision-making skills and communication skills.
- BSc in Marketing٫ Business Administration or similar field