About the Billing Clerk position
We are looking for an experienced Billing Clerk who will help to maintain revenues monitoring in our company. You will need to ensure accurate preparation of bills receivable and optimize the company’s income. This includes keeping track of customers debts and due payments٫ preparing invoices and updating records.
A successful candidate must be accurate and reliable and possess high mathematical and organizational skills. Good computer knowledge is also required.
Billing Clerk responsibilities are:
- Managing customer accounts٫ checking for outstanding debts٫ incorrect or incomplete information٫ or other problems
- Updating accounting records with new payments٫ balances٫ customer information etc.
- Preparing all information needed for bills receivable calculation
- Issuing bills and invoices and sending them to customers via available channels (physically or via email or another digital system)
- Issuing periodical customer account statements
- Sending reminders for payments and contacting customers if needed
- Receiving various kinds payments (cash٫ online payments etc.) and checking their correctness
- Helping customers and handling their complaints regarding bills
- Preparing reports to company's executives and senior managers on your activities
Billing Clerk requirements are:
- 3+ years' experience of working on a Billing Clerk or a general accounting position
- Profound knowledge of applicable laws and confidentiality guidelines
- Excellent mathematical skills
- Good practical experience with MS Office (especially Excel);
- Familiarity with relevant software (such as Quickbooks) will be appreciated
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- High school diploma; further education will be a bonus