About the Software Architect position
We are looking for a Software Architect who will help us making intuitive high level decisions for software development. You will create architectural approaches for software design and implementation to guide the development team and to provide a framework for the development of a software or system that will result in high quality IT solutions.
You should have strong technical background and excellent IT skills٫ as well as experience in designing. It is also required to possess ability to develop a unified vision for software characteristics and functions.
Software Architect responsibilities are:
- Create representations for functions and user interface of desired product٫ with the help of chosen tools and methodologies
- Work together with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications
- Create high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
- Monitor the progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design
- Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards
- Discuss all concepts and guidelines with development team
- Interact with developers and engineers٫ providing them with technical guidance and coaching
- Review final product before launch to approve it
- Ensure the compliance of software with all requirements of quality٫ security٫ modifiability٫ extensibility etc.
Software Architect requirements are:
- 3+ years' experience of working on a Software Architect position
- Significant experience in software development and coding in various languages (C#٫ .NET٫ Java etc.)
- Significant experience with UML and other modeling methods
- In-depth knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- Familiarity with software quality assurance principles
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Strong communication and presentation abilities٫ with close attention to detail
- MSc or MA degree in computer science٫ engineering or other relevant area