About the Registered Nurse Position
We are looking for a Registered Nurse to care for our patients and facilitate their speedy recovery. You will also be responsible for educating them and their families on prevention and healthy habits.
The ideal candidate will be an accountable and well-trained professional٫ able to give the best nursing care with little supervision. You will be compassionate and cool-tempered. You will also be able to follow health and safety guidelines faithfully and consistently.
The goal is to promote patient’s well-being by providing high-quality nursing care.
Registered Nurse Responsibilities
- Monitor patient’s condition and assess their needs to provide the best possible care and advice
- Observe and interpret patient’s symptoms and communicate them to physicians
- Collaborate with doctors and nurses to devise individualized care plans for patients
- Perform routine procedures (blood pressure measurements٫ administering injections٫ etc.) and fill in patients’ charts
- Adjust and administer patient’s medication and provide treatments according to physician’s orders
- Inspect the facilities and act to maintain excellent hygiene and safety (decontaminating equipment٫ sanitizing surfaces٫ preparing beds٫ etc.)
- Provide instant medical care in emergencies
- Assist surgeons during operations
- Supervise and train LPNs and nursing assistants
- Foster a supportive and compassionate environment to care for patients and their families
- Expand knowledge and capabilities by attending educational workshops٫ conferences٫ etc.
Registered Nurse Requirements
- Proven experience as a registered nurse
- Excellent knowledge of nursing care methods and procedures
- Excellent knowledge of emergency care
- In-depth knowledge of health and safety guidelines and procedures (sanitation٫ decontamination٫ etc.) and willingness to follow them at all times
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Responsible and compassionate
- Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Patient with superb problem-solving skills
- BSc or another diploma from a nursing program
- Valid nursing license
Frequently Asked Questions
Hire a Registered Nurse
Post this Registered Nurse job ad to 50+ free job boards with one click.