About the Nursing Supervisor Position
We're looking for an experienced nursing supervisor to oversee patients and manage the nursing team of our facility.
Our perfect candidate has substantial experience as a registered nurse and can handle stressful situations. This position also requires team management skills and a problem-solving attitude. Additional training in administration or management would be a bonus.
You should be able to ensure a stable nursing operation at our facility through day-to-day management and long-term planning.
Nursing Supervisor Responsibilities
- Schedule nurses’ shifts
- Assign nurses to patients
- Ensure we meet operational nursing standards
- Provide reports on productivity٫ quality and customer service metrics
- Ensure all nurses follow policies and procedures
- Train new team members
- Evaluate nurses’ performance
- Inform family members about medical procedures and doctors’ instructions
- Handle complaints or other issues
- Establish a compassionate environment by providing psychological support to patients٫ family٫ and friends
- Keep records of nurses’ files٫ patients’ cases and procedures
Nursing Supervisor Requirements
- Proven work experience as a nursing supervisor
- In-depth knowledge of hospital procedures
- Thorough knowledge of legal regulations and best practices in healthcare
- Team management skills
- Great communication and people skills
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- BSc or Diploma in Nursing; training in healthcare administration is a plus
- Valid nursing license
Frequently Asked Questions
Hire a Nursing Supervisor
Post this Nursing Supervisor job ad to 50+ free job boards with one click.