About the Sales Support Specialist position
We are looking for a qualified Sales support specialist to join our team. You will provide support to sales representatives and respond to customer and prospect queries.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with knowledge of sales and customer service best practices. You should also be able to interpret sales metrics and be goal-oriented. We expect you to perform well in a team environment and have exceptional people skills.
Ultimately٫ you should be able to contribute to creating and maintaining good customer relationships and ensuring smooth sales team operations.
Sales Support Specialist responsibilities are:
- Assisting in resolving customer complaints/disputes
- Providing information/date to the sales team
- Monitoring sales performance
- Keeping a record of sales trends
- Communicating with manager about sales performance and ways to improve it
- Being aware of new updates
- Viewing customer orders/requests
Sales Support Specialist requirements are:
- Experience as a Sales Support Specialist/Associate
- Familiar with ERP and CRM and MS Office programs
- Good customer service skills
- Superb communication skills
- Able to multitask
- Good team player
- BA/BSc or Asc degree in Marketing٫ Business or related field
Frequently Asked Questions
Hire a Sales Support Specialist
Post this Sales Support Specialist job ad to 50+ free job boards with one click.