About the Brand Ambassador Position
We’re looking to hire a Brand Ambassador to join our team. Do you love using social media? Are you always the first to learn about new trends? Our Brand Ambassador will lead the way in showcasing our brand and getting new customers, whether it’s through sharing posts to social media, attending trade shows, or answering questions from potential clients.
If you think this sounds like the perfect role for you, we’d love to hear from you. For a full list of job responsibilities and requirements, keep reading.
Brand Ambassador Responsibilities
- Create social media posts to promote the brand and all products
- Educate customers on brand and product features
- Respond to comments, questions, and concerns from potential and current customers
- Work closely with marketing team members to develop sales strategies
- Stay on top of marketing trends, particularly ones on social media websites
- Build rapport with customers and potential customers
- Create reports on competitor activity
- Monitor and maintain a positive image of our brand
Brand Ambassador Requirements
- [1+] years of experience in a similar role
- BS/BA in marketing, communication, or similar field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of social media and social media management tools, including Hootsuite
- Superb organizational and time management skills
- Strong analytical and research skills
Find this Brand Ambassador job description template, and hundreds more, right inside Breezy. Start Now
Frequently Asked Questions
What makes a good Brand Ambassador?
A good Brand Ambassador knows how to showcase your brand in a way that makes clients want to join you! Through using social media trends, doing live demonstrations, and answering questions, they’re responsible for maintaining a positive image of your brand.
Who does a Brand Ambassador report to?
Most often, a Brand Ambassador reports to a Brand Manager.
What is the salary range for a Brand Ambassador?
The usual salary range for a Brand Ambassador is $35,000 to $55,000.