About the Social Media Specialist Position
Our company is seeking a creative, motivated social media maestro to join our team. Working as our Social Media Specialist, you’ll be responsible for developing a social media strategy to increase our online branding and interacting with current and potential clients through these platforms.
Social Media Specialist Responsibilities
- Develop and execute social media campaigns for various platforms, including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and others
- Create and share engaging daily content, including text, images, and videos that promote the company’s brand
- Ensure current social media strategy aligns with company goals and values
- Measure the success of social media campaigns using KPIs
- Stay on top of current social media trends and evaluate how the company can best participate
- Monitor client engagement and interact with clients on social media posts
- Moderate user-generated content for appropriateness
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
Social Media Specialist Requirements
- BA/BS in marketing, communications, or a related field
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Specialist, including experience with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and others
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and Google Analytics
- Experience with HubSpot, HootSuite, or similar social media management tools
- Strong creative mindset
- Superb organizational and multitasking skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and graphic design programs, such as Adobe Photoshop
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- Knowledge of multiple online marketing channels
Find this Social Media Specialist job description template, and hundreds more, right inside Breezy. Start Now
Frequently Asked Questions
What makes a good Social Media Specialist?
A good Social Media Specialist knows how to create engaging content that grabs the viewer’s attention. Whether creating wonderfully worded text posts or sharing compelling video of the latest company endeavors, you can tell a story that gets clients talking.
Who does a Social Media Specialist report to?
Social Media Specialists typically report to the Director of Marketing.
What is the salary range for a Social Media Specialist?
The average salary range for a Social Media Specialist is $35,000 to $65,000.
Hire a Social Media Specialist
Post this Social Media Specialist job ad to 50+ free job boards with one click.