About the Sound Engineer position
We are looking for a competent Sound Engineer to record٫ mix and edit music and audio for our productions. You will set up and operate sound equipment in live events٫ recordings or post-productions to ensure the best acoustic result.
Sound engineers are deft around sensitive audio equipment and experts in using them to produce quality sound. We expect you to be knowledgeable about different audio recording and editing techniques. If you also possess a creative mind and a good ear we’d like to hear from you.
Sound Engineer responsibilities are:
- Editing and mixing sounds
- Working efficiently to produce the best sound quality
- Working with Video Editors to sync sound
- Resolving any field issues
- Setting up sound equipment
Sound Engineer requirements are:
- Experience as a Sound Engineer
- Excellent with sound techniques
- Familiar with MS Office٫ wordpress and other applications
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Being able to collaborate with staff members to produce quality work
- BA/BSc in Sound Engineering or a related field